Virtual Seniors - Friday 5/21 1:30-3:30 Be sure to bring the charging cord with the computer. There is a $25 dollar fee for lost chargers. This fee is due at the time of computer return. You’ll be asked to power on the computer and to identify any damage or issues with the computer. Seniors may keep or discard the neoprene protective sleeve you received with your computer. Textbook collection will be at this time, as well.
In-Person Seniors – You may return your computer on Friday 5/21 1:30 – 3:30 or to your homeroom teacher on your last day of school.
In-Person and Virtual Underclassman – Collection dates will be announced soon. Please, be prepared with the following when turning in your device.
- The power cord or $25 to be turned in with the device (checks payable to PCS)
- The Sleeve you were given with the computer
- You will be asked to Power on the computer
- It will be inspected for damages (cracked screen, broken cases, etc.)
- Remember this is the computer you receive in August.