Drug Prevention and Education
Danielle Gillispie, Coordinator of Drug Prevention and Education
- 304-586-0500 extension 1152
- E-mail Danielle Gillispie
The Coordinator of Drug Prevention and Education provides support services to students in matters related to substance abuse and works with school personnel, law enforcement officials, community agencies, the juvenile court system, and parents/guardians.
Text 304-741-2473 or 304-741-6733 to report any suspicious drug activity or to get help with drug or alcohol problems. If you report information, it will be kept confidential.
Additional Resources for Assistance
- To Obtain an Instant Drug Test
- Alateen/Alcoholics Anonymous
- Highland Hospital Detox and Residential Treatment Services
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Parents Against Addictions
- Prescription Drug Quit Line
- Prestera Center Outpatient Treatment Services
- River Park Hospital Detox and Residential Treatment Services