College Courses

Winfield High School students have the opportunity to earn college credit while in high school. These can be earned through college courses offered at WHS by college professors, but they can also be earned through dual credit courses in which students earn both a high school credit and a college credit in a single course.

To enroll in college credit and dual credit classes, students must meet minimum GPA and ACT or SAT requirements. Students must also pay an application fee and course fees, although course fees for high school students are typically only a fraction of the full cost at the college level.

College credit and dual credit options for the upcoming school year are reviewed with students each spring as they complete their course requests for the following school year.